Sunday, July 1, 2007

Bye, bye internet!

I am getting my internet cut off today so it may be a little while before I blog again. I had a good day with Jr. We got up early and biked to Grand ave. where we caught the bus to Navy Pier. We then spent the morning and some of the afternoon at the Children's museum. I enjoyed watching Jr. play. I have to say the best was when we made our little miniature house in the building area. I love to build things! Jr. said it was his favorite part too. I am so glad he had such a good time. We then ate lunch and then loaded our bikes on the Chicago bus and headed back to the West side. We then rode our bikes back home from Chicago Ave. I have really enjoyed bike riding and it has been extra special the last couple of days to ride bikes with me son. Tomorrow we are meeting Caitlin and going on a bike ride with her. Jr has really been wanting to see her and he asked last night when we were riding around Humboldt park if Caitlin had a bike. I told him yes and he then decided we all had to go on a ride together. It should be fun. Jr and I went to my square dancing class. Everyone enjoyed meeting him and he was so well behaved. We then came back home and did some light cleaning and then we started to watch a movie together. He fell asleep so now I am just messing around on the internet. Hope to write soon.

No comments: