Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Horoscopes

I am not a big believer in horoscopes but I do look at them from time to time and I do think it is interesting when they are true. So here are my horoscopes for yesterday, today and then tomorrow.

Yesterday....
Look at your life and your primary relationships in order to take an inventory of what is working for you and what is not. Then, try to create a plan for the months ahead so that you can begin to reach your new goals. Even if it seems as if you have more than enough time, it's crucial to start the process now.
(this is definitely something I have been doing lately)

Today....
Pay attention to everything that is happening now, for you may be holding on to old habits that are getting in your way. Frustration is amplified if you are unwilling to change. Today, answers won't come from reading the manual or acquiring better data. You must trust your instincts, even if you are reluctant to believe your irrational feelings.
(isn't this the truth today. If only there was a manual for interpretting my feelings today. Am I holding on to old habits....i guess I should just trust my instincts)

Tomorrow....
You might have an unrealistically positive attitude today, but an unexpected outburst of emotional energy can leave you wondering what happened. You are able to transform an impossible situation into something that has great potential, but you must not attach your happiness to any one specific outcome. If you can accomplish this now, then you may be unstoppable. (well, this at least gives me hope that tomorrow will be a better day!)

No comments: