Monday, July 2, 2007

Bike Riding and the EX!!!

My internet hasn't been shut off yet so I thought I would blog. I would have to say that yesterday was a nice day. Jr, sexy and I went for a bike ride along the lake front. It was beautiful out. It seemed like fun was had by all. Even by Jr. who wrecked his bike but with some convincing got back on to finish the ride. After the ride we went to the beach where the 3 of us dipped our feet into the lake. Jr. was more daring and got in up to his waist. Sexy, left and Jr. and I rode our bikes back to the car then headed home to grab all of his things he is taking to his dad's. We fought traffic and met up with his dad. I have to say my ex has really come around lately. We have been talking a lot more and it seems we have become friends. He isn't up to his tricks. Of course, time will tell. Sometimes I can be a bit too trusting. He is proving himself though. He stopped fighting me on the divorce and custody. He is paying childsupport and has a plan to pay debts off to me. Something else.....he was really there for me when my grandfather died. I was so upset and was finding it hard to talk about. It was hard to talk to the people closest to me for many reasons. But he made the time to make sure I was ok. That really meant a lot to me. We always did make better friends so I hope that will be the case.
Last night I spent the night at sexy's. Not sure where we stand right now and we definitely have a lot to talk about but I am enjoying spending time with her.

1 comment:

caitlin said...

i'm sorry i wasn't able to be more supportive about that. i did try to help you talk about it, but i guess i didn't ask the right questions.