Saturday, July 14, 2007

Another bad night!

Last night I think I even got less sleep than I did the night before when I had my kidney stone. I am still feeling a bit ill from the kidney stone. Last night was simply too much on my mind. I had myself all worried about having another kidney stone and then I kept thinking about how Caitlin is currently deciding if we are going to be together or not. I then read her blog and it didn't make me feel any better. I hate that I have put her in this situation. I want to just talk about this and us both to decide what is best but I guess it has to be this way. I love her so much and I hoped that we could work through this. I really am having my doubts right now. She says she is torn 50/50. Not very good odds for me.

On a brighter note my dad is out of the hospital and doing better. And finally, I have finished my rainbow bag I had started a long time ago. I have been needing to sew the handles on for over 2 months now. Now it is done and I just have to figure out how to put lining in it. YEAH!!! Going to Des Moines now to see my sister. Trying to do things to keep my mind off of my relationship.

LOVE!!!

No comments: