Thursday, July 12, 2007

IOWA

Thought I would blog now since i will be heading to Iowa in the morning. My dad has been in the hospital and since I have Jr. this weekend I thought Iowa would be a good place to go. It is always nice to see my family. Right now sexy and I are at a weird place so it also seems like a good time to take a break from my crazy life in Chicago. Sexy and I talked on AIM last night and she is still really angry at me....which I understand. HELL i am angry at myself so I can only imagine how angry she is at me. I am realizing now how much she tried to help me this last year and I didn't listen. Do i ever regret that now! I made the stupidest mistake of my life! I guess it took something this awful for me to wake up and realize i need to make some serious changes. I think many positives will come out of this situation and are already coming out of it. Unfortunately, it may cost me Sexy. Right now she is trying to figure out if she wants to be with me or not. Things have definitely been better and we have been spending more time together but she still has serious doubts. So, right now I am in a waiting game. Waiting to see if she is willing to give us another shot or if it is over with us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is really tough. I see how it's difficult on both sides. Time will tell. Deb, you are my best friend and I love you and I'll always be here for you no matter what!!!! Hugs and kisses. You will get through this. I'm sorry about your dad. God, what a hell of a year you've had. I'll be prayin' for your dad. I hope he gets out of the hospital soon and nothing serious happens. He is just too young for this. I'm sorry babe..

mygirlpurple said...

Connie you are so sweet. You are a great friend. I am so lucky to have you. Love you babe!