Thursday, July 19, 2007

What's been happening!

When I last left off Sexy was making her decision on whether she wanted to be with me or not. She asked me to come over Monday night and I was already for her to break it off. I was pleasantly surprised when she said she wanted to give us another try. I am not sure if I deserve it or not but I am very happy that she loves me enough to try. We talked about a lot of things and issues. I was very pleased by our conversation. Definitely a good restart to things. I then spent the night Monday and Tuesday we spent most of the day together. Sexy was home getting ready to leave for her trip to San Francisco. Tuesday night we went out for drinks for her bosses birthday. I had a good time socializing with her friends. I love socializing with adults and i don't get to do enough of it. Wednesday I took sexy to work and said goodbye and then I went home and got out my finance book and got caught up on that. I then went to the suburbs last night for a square dance lesson. The partner of one of the girls in my class asked me last month if I was willing to learn plus with her over the summer. I said yes and last night we met at a house in the suburbs and I learned 10 new plus calls. It was a bit overwhelming but also fun. Hopefully I will remember them all next week because I will have to learn 10 more then. Last night I was up late watching a movie and waiting to hear that sexy arrived in SF ok. I got up late today and didn't get much done. Met with my Lawyer this evening. All is good there and hopefully the divorce with be finalized in the next couple of weeks. I am now over at sexy's checking my email and stuff. I came over to water her plants and take care of Mitzi. All is well here! Hopefully I will get my computer back this weekend! Till then.......

No comments: