Monday, March 5, 2007

Who said that?

Don't feel like blogging about my whole weekend but I had one of those kids say the craziest thing moments at lunch on Saturday. Sexy, Jr. and I were having lunch at Sexy's favorite restaurant Su Vans when Jr. out of the blue asked me when he was going to have a little brother or sister. HUH!!! It is not like i have never been asked this before but definitely awkward when it is asked in front of the girlfriend. I didn't know what to say. I said I didn't know.....Sexy said maybe in a few years...then i gave her an awkward look. The only reason i am talking about this is it just came up again. Honestly, i thought i wanted more kids but right now i am too busy trying to hold my life together to think about that. I mean 8 months ago I was married and living a "straight" life with the hope of having another child. Now I am an out lesbian, in an almost 6 month relationship with a wonderful woman. Life is crazy and definitely full of surprises. I use to think a lot about the future but now a days I just think of the present and try to prepare for the future.

2 comments:

caitlin said...

i just encouraged him to make you uncomfortable! that wasn't very nice of me, now, was it?

mygirlpurple said...

It was fine. I was just surprised by your comment. That happened a couple of times this weekend. It is nice. I like shocking comments sometimes.