Thursday, March 8, 2007

Life Sucks!

Don't really feel like blogging. I just spent the last 1 1/2 hours on the phone with my best friend Connie who seems to be the only one who wants to talk to me or spend time with me but unfortunately she lives in California. Work sucks, I have no close friends here, my son has nothing nice to say to me and keeps telling me I'm a mean mother and he wished he lived with his dad, and Sexy.....i don't know what is up there. So, I am just going to go to bed and hope tomorrow is a better day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My life sucks too right now. But you know what...it helps SO much to have such a great friend like you. You are truly one of a kind. You have ALWAYS been there for me and I am so grateful to have met you 4 years ago. You mean the world to me. I love you!! Sweet dreams tonight....:)hehehehee..