Thursday, March 29, 2007

Is your larder full?

First I will update you all on my words for the last two days. Yesterdays word was larder and todays word is demure. Thank you Connie and Anonymous for the words. Some of you may want to know were I am getting my words from and why I started this all. Well, I bought this crossword book and as I started doing the puzzles I realized I was having to look up some words. I had just had a conversation with sexy about how I should learn a new word a week and when I realized there are so many words that I don't know I decided I could easily do a word a day. I am keeping a list of them in my calendar. I will try to post my words daily. On a side note crossword puzzles are addicting. I love that kind of thinking. I am having all these new addictions lately. Maybe I should be concerned!!!

NA!!!

No comments: