Sunday, March 18, 2007

To Much to catch up on!

It has been so long since i blogged on don't know where to start. Lets start with Thursday night. Sexy, Jr. and I headed over to Sexy's friends Christopher and David's loft in Pilsen. We had a great evening. We ordered thai and had great conversation. It was late and Sexy's place seemed so far away so she decided to spend the night. Christopher dug and some clothes out of his costume closet for sexy to wear the next day. It worked out well. You can find pictures of the evening on sexy's flickr sight.

Friday evening sexy and I already had plans to hang out at her place. So, I got the babysitter and headed over afterschool. I decided it would be nice to have dinner ready for her by the time she got home from work. I made Minestrone soup. Sexy then whipped up some biscuits when she got home. It was very tasty!!! Then we worked on some of her work she had to get done.

Saturday morning came way to early! I got up and had to run a few errands before heading over to Sexy's to help her with some of her errands. We got done with all the errands just in time for lunch. We decided to go to the Icosium Kafe. That is the Algerian Crepe place we went to last week. We decided to try the sweet crepes this time. I got a pinapple, walnut, honey crepe. I really wished I would have went with my first choice of strawberry and chocolate. My crepe was good but Jr's was even better with stawberry, kiwi and nutella. I think even sexy's was better than mine with rasberries and chocolate. I highly reccommend this place to anyone who loves crepes or wants to try them. After lunch I dropped sexy off at home and then took Jr. to his friends place so he could play while I was at square dancing. Returned to sexy's to help her with a little more work and then off to my square dancing class alone. Everyone at class asked about sexy. I love her coming to my class because I love to dance with her. This week all of my "girls" were there so i had plenty of people to dance with. See, I dance boy part and most of the "girls" I dance with are guys that are dancing girl part. I had a good time. It was a busy class and we had lots of new calls. After class it was off to Jen's bday party. (one of sexy's friends) We went to Pete's Pizza and then we were suppose to go bowling after. At dinner it was sexy and I, Jen and about six of her other friends. So, I was there only really know sexy, i had only met Jen twice. It is always a bit strange at first among strangers but soon I jumped right in and started making conversation. We all know how much I love to talk. It turned out to be a good dinner. The pizza was good and I got to have my green beer. What is St. Patricks day without green beer!!! Unfortunately, after dinner it was time for me to pick Jr. up. Sexy turned to me and asked me to got get Jr. and then come back with him and bowl. I was so pleased she wanted to spend more time with me and included Jr. too. So, I called the his friends dad and told him the plan. I no sooner got in my car to head to pick up Jr. and his friends dad called back and said why doesn't Jr. spend the night. It was so nice of him to offer and I took him up on it. So, i met sexy and her friends and we bowled. I miss bowling!!! After bowling i head back to sexy's to crash there for the night. Lots of fun was had!!! I have the marks to prove it!!!

Now we are to today. I got up and fixed breakfast in bed for sexy. Omlettes are sort of becoming my specialty. She loved it! I was so pleased. We then spent some time redying her hair to a darker shade of purple/pink. It looks very nice now. We then had some deep conversation which i may talk about later and then it was off to pick up Jr. Jr and I ran a few errand and then finally arrived home. Since then I have dyed my hair red and spent time online. Well, this about wraps it up. Now I am going to knit a little and then watch the L-word.

No comments: