Thursday, March 22, 2007

A load of crap!!!

Shit!!! I hate men.....ok well just one in particular. That would definitely be the ex. He has been telling me all week that he is going to take his son and then keeps saying it will be the next day. Bullshit!!! It is his weekend to get his son and I kindly informed him he needed to come get him if he wanted to see him. No, he wants me to keep accommodating his ass. Well, no more!!! If he really wants to see his son he will come and get him. And then he had the nerve to tell his son he might not see him this weekend because mommy won't bring him to Kankakee. That is when I took the phone and hung up on his ass!!! I am not going to allow him to talk bad about me to my son. My son has finally cried himself to sleep over this whole mess. It really sucks that he has to pay the price for his dad being a jerk.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stick to your guns. Do not drive down there anymore. You go way above and beyond your share of responsibilites for your son. Your ex does virtually nothing. IT IS NOT FRICKIN' FAIR!! I am so tired of my best friend doing SO much for other people. Enough is enough. You are so nice, Deb. Stop this crap!!!!!!!!!!!! I will personally kick your ex's ass!!! Agh...!!!!!!!!