Monday, March 19, 2007

Too Many Errands!

It has been a long day but I feel very accomplished. I have only been home 20mins. but I have already unpacked my bags, fed the rats, started a load of laundry and went through my mail. Work was good today. I had a lot of errands to run after work and that is why I did not get home till almost 8. I still have lots to do tonight so I got to make this quick. Did I tell you I started on my next knitting project. I know I said I was done for a while but I started to go through withdrawl. Knitting really helps me to relax I guess. I guess maybe I should just admit it. I am addicted! I am knitting a bag for myself. It is rainbow colored. I am about 1/3 of the way done already. Should be fun and interesting. I just made up my own pattern so I hope it works out. Got to go the kid is crying.

No comments: