Monday, March 12, 2007

great weekend!

The last time I posted I was feeling all down and unloved but since then life has been great. I had a wonderful weekend!

Jr. was at his dad's and I was staying at sexy's. My goal this weekend was to get drunk....and i succeeded.

Friday night sexy and I went to this charming neighborhood bar, sat in the corner and drank and played cribbage. It was a fun and charming. Saturday, we layed in bed and read. I finally finished my book. Now that I am done with knitting projects for awhile it is back to reading books. Then Saturday we went to my square dancing class and then went out to dinner at an Algerian Crepe cafe. It was wonderful. I ordered a crepe with mixed greens, baby spinach, roasted garlic, scallions, chicken, sundried tomato temenade, fresh basil and pistachios. It was very good. Both sexy and I really enjoyed it. Then it was off to Dyke Delicious. We were disappointed to find out that they were not playing a lesbian film but the movie showed was charming. We then hurried to Devon Market to buy cactus juice and headed to sexy's friends apartment for some drinking and video games. We all got drunk and had a great time. Pictures to come! We didn't get home till 5:30 early sunday morning....but well worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you in a better mood!

caitlin said...

look at your commenters! i'm glad you found our weekend so charming!