Sunday, March 25, 2007

Stress Free Weekend!

I can't believe the weekend is almost over. What a beautiful day it is out! I really hope it stays nice. I am so ready for spring.

Now back to the drama that has been my life lately. So, my ex had his friend pick up jr. so he spent the weekend with his dad. So for now things have calmed down some. But all of this affected me, jr and also sexy. When I arrived at her place Friday night I was drained but also knew serious conversation needed to take place. We tried before dinner and it didn't go so well. I wanted to leave but I stayed and I am so glad I did. After our dinner we had a great talk. We talked about the ex and that situation, we talked about us, we talked about the future and many other things. It was great. I felt so much closer to her afterwards. I am very lucky to have a girlfriend that believes as strongly about communication as I do.

The weekend turned out to be great. Sexy and I spent lots of time just relaxing. Saturday we got up late and then went to the corner diner to get some breakfast. I had had a dream about French Toast and I wanted some badly. The food wasn't the greatest but it was cozy and sexy and I planned out our upcoming trip to Missouri. We went to my square dancing class. We have been learning a lot lately and it is getting harder to keep some of the calls straight but I am hanging in there and I think I am one of the ones that has it together in the group. We then went out to eat at Ghandi. It is a nice Indian restaurant that we have went to before. The food was good as usual. I definitely reccommend getting the samosas. They are really tasty. We then came home last night and sexy did some organizing while I knit and then we watched a very bad movie. I was so sleepy and it was definitely not holding my interest so I kept dozing off. Then this morning we layed and layed around in bed.....well ok that wasn't all we did! We finally got up and now I am home and I have to get some work done before sexy comes over tonight to watch the last episode of the L- word. Right now I am feeling very relaxed and ready to tackle the week ahead.

No comments: