Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sex, Alcohol, and Smoking!!!

As you remember yesterday was a complete disaster and unfortunately today wasn't much better. I have been so tired lately and every night I say I will get to bed on time or early and it never happens. Last night I actually did get into my bedroom on time and then I started to look at my square dancing definitions. Yes!!!! I really did!!! I actually was pretty excited to see how much I had learned. Then I called sexy as I do every night. I know early love!!! No answer. Left a message, figured she still didn't feel like talking. Rolled over and went to sleep. Then at 3am....yes 3, i was woken up by Jr. He had a nightmare and wanted to sleep with me. He seemed upset so I said yes. Little did I know saying "yes" would be the end of my sleeping for the night. Oh, he fell right back to sleep but his snoring kept me up. He is only 6 i kept thinking. How can a six year old snore so bad? Then I thought....just one more thing in which he is just like his dad. VERY SAD!!! When I was with his father I actually wore ear plugs. That was in the beginning of our marriage when we still slept in the same bed! I am just so thankful that sexy doesn't snore!
So, you can definitely say I was dragging today. My coffee, my free iced coffee and my 2 cans of coke didn't even help that much either! By 3pm when I got off work I was half a sleep. Decided on the way home a cocktail is what I needed. Got home, fixed a quick dinner and a drink. Was texting sexy about being tired and feeling stressed. She suggested I take a nap, which i can't do. I can't sleep at night if I do. So, I told her I was going to have a drink and a smoke instead. She was a bit shocked I think at the smoke. She asked me when I started smoking....i said I haven't....just like to smoke when i feel like it. I then told her that 3 things help me to relax when stressed, sex, alcohol, and smoking. Since sex is out i must do the other two, and I did. I am starting to feel better already!!!

No comments: