Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Rest of vacation!!!

I know it is weeks later and no one probably cares about the rest of my vacation but i will give a quick ending to it. Day 4 was our trip to Baltimore. Sexy and I went to visit my friend in Baltimore and also her friends. First we went to an interesting art museum, then walked along the inner harbor and enjoyed some ice cream. We then had dinner with my friend and dessert with her friends. It was a quick trip but we managed to fit all our baltimore friends in and it was lots of fun. We got back super late so Friday consisted of sleeping in and then wandering around Reading. We went to the market, a pretzel place, and of course the outlets. I have some nice new bras now!!! Friday night consisted of dinner and games. Nice and relaxing. Saturday morning we got up and headed to sexy's dads for breakfast and conversation. It was a good time and I learned how to play Hand and Foot. Saturday afternoon was the wedding. Sexy's cousin Sarah looked beautiful. The wedding was on the long side but it was very nice. That night was the reception where we ate, drank lots of beer and danced. I had a good time dancing and drinking and talking with sexy's relatives. Pics can be seen on Sexy's flickr site. Sunday we got up and headed for the farm where we spent the night and then returned home Monday evening. Overall it was a good trip and I was sorry it had to end. I enjoy vacations and i am so glad sexy and I vacation well together.

No comments: