Monday, September 10, 2007

weekend

Thank you Connie and sexy for your encouraging words. I know it has been tough being friends/girlfriend with me lately. I am really hoping for some good things to start happening.

This weekend Connie was in Chicago for a wedding. I picked her up from the airport and then drove her up north were the wedding was taken place. We had made plans to hang out late saturday night and sunday till her plane leaves. So, while she was doing wedding stuff on saturday I finished cleaning my mess I had made going through boxes. I am so pleased. I now have my bedroom, living room and bathroom organized. I only have 3 more rooms to go so i guess I am half way there. It has been a lot of work but I am so pleased and happy with the end result. After cleaning I headed to square dancing. Started back with my class which is learning plus. I already learned plus over the summer so I was mostly bored but it was nice to have adult conversation with people. Then headed to sexy's so she could do some sewing for me. Thanks baby! Dropped jr. off with the babysitter and went home to take out my trash and do my dishes and take a shower. Headed to pick sexy up......wow, was she looking sexy!!! Then picked up Connie and headed for Temptations. I had been there once but sexy and connie had never been. The dancing is ok but it definitely is a different atmosphere than lesbian clubs in the city. I don't mind it but sexy wasn't impressed. I like the less crowded relaxing atmosphere, she likes the crowds and busyness of city clubs so i guess we wont be going there again. We had a good time with Connie. I was pleased to see sexy and connie getting along so well. We ended up back at my place drinking and talking. It was a late night and 9am came very early. We got up and had brunch with friends who are leaving chicago for a while and then ended up at sexy's to play a game. After that Connie packed up her stuff, we had ice cream and headed for the airport. It was sad to see her go. It all happened so fast this weekend. It is hard living thousands of miles away from your best friend. I am so glad we got to see each other and hopefully it will happen again soon.

3 comments:

caitlin said...

um. it was in a STRIP MALL. enough said.

Unknown said...

Pink pussies were very weak there too! I've definitely had better pussy. (shots, people) btw, my white shirt is pink-pussy-free! yeah! I'm going to invest in one of those bleach pens. they're great!

mygirlpurple said...

I have definitely had better pussy too! (and i am not talking about the shot)