Wednesday, September 5, 2007

What a shitty day!!!

As if my life hasn't been shitty enough lately, today just took the cake! There was only one positive part to my day today and that was having lunch with Sexy but even that had its shitty moments. I am tired of rude people, exes, and people deciding my fucking life. Can't I get anyone, just one person to have some pity on me or give me a hug or something. NO! i just get shit and people telling me what i need to do different or where i need to go. Can't i fucking decide myself but then maybe I should let someone else decide my life because right now i feel like i have fucked it up enough!

2 comments:

caitlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hug, hug, hug..!! Fuck everybody!! Nobody decides what happens to you! You are the decision maker of your life. Take control of it. It is ultimately YOURS. Choose wisely. (Boy, this probably isn't very helpful is it?) We'll talk babe!! Love you.