Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Witch???

I have decided I am going to be a witch! Ok, so your laughing at me now. That is ok. As some of you know I have had a hard time this past year dealing with my beliefs. I was at one point in time a strong christian. I still label myself as a christian but something is different now. Granted i was hurt by my last church and those who claimed to be christians and my friends turned their back on me. A part of me doesn't want to be part of a religion that does that. One can say it was just the church I belonged to. There are plenty of churches that are ok with you being a lesbian. True there are but for some reason I just can't bring myself to walk in the doors of another church. The truth is I am unsure of an afterlife, but I want to enjoy my life. Christianity puts so many rules into ones life. I want to be free to do what is good for my life and others. I have really felt a strong pull to the earth lately. I believe in a higher power. I have felt sort of a pull to research wicca. So i have decided that next month I am going to go to a local wicca group and see what it is all about. So now we can add wicca to the list of topics to discuss.

2 comments:

caitlin said...

jen is wiccan. there are parts of it i like, parts i don't. let me know how you feel about your research!

Unknown said...

Huh?? Gosh, I thought you were talkin' about Halloween! Silly me! Next time you introduce a topic tell us what the heck it is first. You've definitely peeked my interest!!