Tuesday, September 11, 2007

JOY!!!

Lately I have been all about finding little things that bring me joy. I have been doing some cleaning and organizing around my house and this makes me happy. Here is something else that brought joy to my day today. It is the new Indiana Jones Movie! I knew one was being made but now it has a title; Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. This now has me very excited. It is not often that you look forward to a movie that won't be coming out for almost another year. I am such a huge Indiana Jones fan. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

2 comments:

caitlin said...

i am so glad you are finding things that bring you joy. this is so important in life! the little things are the ones that get you through.

Unknown said...

yes..little joys...baked cheetos..homemade gifts...dibs...mmmmmm...cuddling on the couch...being tickled on the knee...oh, yes the little things!