Friday, September 21, 2007

Anniversary Weekend

I feel so bad because it is almost the new weekend and I didn't even blog about my wonderful weekend I had last weekend. For all the details you can look at sexy's blog but here is a little bit about it. Last weekend was sexy's and mine 1 year anniversary. We had a great weekend. Friday night I cooked and we just relaxed. Saturday was full of the craft fair and concerts. Sunday was by far the best day I have had in a long time. I made crepes for breakfast and then sexy worked on bags. Then after that sexy took me to dinner at the green zebra. It was great. I was so tickled to be at such a fancy restaurant with my sexy girlfriend. The food was great and the conversation was great. After dinner we headed to go see Girlyman. For those of you who know me you know that I have become a crazy Girlyman fan. Almost as bad as being a crazy Indigo girls fan. So, I was very happy to be going to their concert. Schubas is such a great place to hear them to. You get to be close and the sound was great. They played a lot of songs and I loved them all. It was so nice to be standing there holding my girl and listening to great music. It all seems like a dream now but it is something I will never forget! Thanks sexy for a wonderful anniversary!

No comments: