Thursday, February 8, 2007

Wonderful Birthday!

It is late but i wanted to write before i went to bed because i will not have time tomorrow. I had such a wonderful birthday today. It started out great when sexy called me this morning and sang me happy birthday. Nobody sings to me anymore on my birthday so i loved it. I got messages from Connie and my sister Amanda wishing me happy birthday. Even people at my job wished me happy birthday. I got my car back after school and then i went downtown to pick up sexy. This is when my birthday started to get really good. She took me to this great bar/restaurant. We had wonderful food and i had this blue martini which was great. It was such a nice place. Very classy and fun.....nice atmosphere and good food and drinks. Then it was off to the Art Institute. I have never been there and i loved it. We were only there for about 30mins. but we looked at a lot. I was so happy she took me there. I can't wait to go back again sometime. Then it was back to her place where i opened up my birthday gifts. Great gifts.....now i have 3 new SEXY bras to wear with all of my SEXY shirts. Black, pink and purple. And the black one has so many ways you can were it. It is great. Now i have a sexy black bra to wear next week to the black bra party. After modeling all my bras it was on to making sure sexy stayed warm. Or as we like to say....it was time to get frisky. And we did.


I hope that all of my birthdays will be as wonderful as this one was. Thanks sexy for a wonderful evening and thanks connie and amanda for your calls. Don't forget tomorrow is the party. I can't wait.

No comments: