Monday, February 5, 2007

Sick Kid

Sexy spent the night last night and finally we were able to get frisky. Always a fun time. 6:30am came awful early this morning but i felt well rested. So, it was off to dropping my son off at school and then sexy off at work.....and then by the time i got to work....i was late. This is the only thing i hate about monday mornings. I can't seem to get to work on time. Work was going good and then i got a call that my son was sick and i needed to get him right away. Sounded important right....yeah but my boss decided to give me 20mins more work to do before she would let me leave. By the time i got to my son's school he had a temp. of 104. I am so pissed at my boss and i am going to let her know about it when i return to work Wednesday. It is one thing to fuck with me but don't fuck with my kid and she did. So, i got my son home and started giving him medicine to get his fever down. He is doing better but still about 102. I am staying home with him tomorrow so we will see how he does. I am off to bed because i am sure i will be up several times tonight checking on my son.

No comments: