Sunday, February 18, 2007

Busy Weekend!

It is time to catch all of you up on the weekend. My parents and two of my sisters came to chicagoland this weekend. Friday night Sexy, Jr. and I met them for dinner. i was nervous about this....as it was the first time my parents were meeting sexy. Despite sexy being super tired from her crazy week she met the parents and it went well. My son stayed at the motel with my parents so i spent the night at sexy's. By the time we got back to her place we were both very tired so we went right to bed. After waking up late and getting in some friskiness saturday morning, we left to go pick up the cake and some of jr's friends to take to chuck e cheese. This was nightmare. It took way to long. We finally got there an hour late but i think it turned out good. Everyone seemed to have a good time and my son loved all of his gifts. After the party it was off to square dancing. Our caller worked us hard this week. We learned some new calls and danced a lot of tips. It was a good time. My sister Rachel came to watch and she thought is was strange. Then we started to plan our evening out. We decided we would go to Big Chicks to dance and have a good time. So after square dancing i dropped off Sexy so she could get some work done and my sister and i went to dinner. We then went back and i helped sexy with some of her work and then my sister and i ran out to the suburbs to get her stuff while sexy took a nap. Finally around 11, we were all looking pretty sexy and ready to go dance with the boys and Big Chicks. It turned out to be a great time. We had fun dancing and the music was good. Sexy was looking really sexy too. I was so happy when she said she was coming back to my place to spend the night. I will spare you the details but definitely HOT! Unfortunately, i had to meet my parents at 8am this morning for breakfast.....i didn't get to bed till 4. So, today has been a rough day. Took a little nap but this cold/bronchitis is driving me crazy and i feel like crap. Time to watch the L-word.

No comments: