Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Is it Wednesday already?

I am so glad this week is flying by but i must remember to blog. Not much has been happening. Sexy came over for dinner last night. I made stir-fry and veggie egg rolls. This was my first experience of making egg rolls and i have to say they turned out well. I am glad sexy got here when she did to help me roll them or we may have had a disaster. They turned out great! I thought they were better than ones you get in a restaurant. Definitely something i will make again. Then after dinner we got caught up on the L-word. We had 3 episodes we needed to watch. We finished just in time to have a little friskiness before bedtime. Today after work i did some knitting. Now that I am done with sexy's sister's gift I started on my dad's bday gift. i am making him a scarf. I think I have a very nice design and i am about 1/4 done. It is a much harder design than i have done so far. I will have to take a pic when I am done. After this i think i will move on to knitting other things. I would love to learn how to knit a sweater, then maybe socks. Well, i am off to finish my book.

1 comment:

caitlin said...

my co-workers were also very impressed with our egg rolls!