Saturday, February 10, 2007

So Much Food!

Last night was my birthday party. About 8 people rsvp'd but only 3 showed and one was sexy, but it was a good time and one can't complain. Two of my favorite co-workers came and it was a lot of work chat....which seemed to bore sexy some but she was great and chimed in when she could. So, since so few showed up i have tons of food and alcohol left. I might have to have another party soon just to get rid of all my alcohol. So, the party ended around midnight then it was off to bed because both Caitlin and I were working at the flower shop today. I know nothing about flowers but it was nice to do something different for a change and i love flowers. THen it was off to square dancing. It was a little better this week. We learned a lot of new calls but i was so sleepy and i kept coughing from this horrible cold. I seem to be getting square dancing and it is fun. Speaking of square dancing i need to wrap this up because i am suppose to be meeting Caitlin and her square dance which is going on now. Spending the weekend at sexy's so i probably won't blog much. Till then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb sorry I missed your party. I was under the weather. Im glad you had a good day. Hope to hear from you soon. I do enjoy reading your blogs. Jen