Tuesday, February 6, 2007

IS THAT MY CAR?

First of all i have to give a big thanks to my best friend Connie. She is such a great friend and called me yesterday and this morning to see how I was doing. It is so nice to be loved from across the country. It really helped to get my day started out well when she called me this morning. And i would say today turned out to be a bit of success. I managed to get my car back finally. For those who don't know i was in an accident back in October......and yes i just got my car back today. I now have to drop the rental off in the morning and then it will finally be done. I am so happy to not have to pay any more money for a rental. Maybe now i can finally start to get caught up. The kid is feeling better and will be going back to school tomorrow. I didn't get anything done around the house but i have tomorrow. Thursday is my birthday and sexy has planned the evening. I am so excited to actually be spending my birthday with someone who loves me and treats me nice. I am sure it is going to be wonderful. Got to get the kid in bed and take a shower.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really needed this tonight. Thanks Deb. Horrible night. I'll tell you about it tomorrow...