Saturday, February 3, 2007

Recycling, square dancing, dinner

Today did not start out the greatest. I don't appreciate being woken up at 5 am by my son asking if he can watch tv. He knows he is not allowed to watch tv before the sun comes up. Did anyone see the sun up at 5am? I certainly did not! So after he whined for a few minutes and talked to himself he realized i was ignoring him and not going to change my mind so he went back to sleep. and so did i.....for a couple of hours anyway. Then sometime shortly after the sun came up.....he needed my help. Then i asked him to bother mommy only in case of emergency......boy is he confused about what an emergency is. I gave up and finally just got up and around and started packing up the car with all of my ex's shit that is still at my place and some computer parts and printers that i was going to recycle. Picked up the girlfriend and headed to the electronic recycling place. It was so quick and easy. We drove up....they met us at the car......they unloaded it all and thanked us. it took like a minute and we did not even have to get out of the car. Recycling is something we all should do.....and with this little effort there should not be any excuses for not doing it.

Then it was drop the kid off which took to long so we had to cancel the friskiness. Damn, now i have to wait till tomorrow night! We went to target instead. I wanted a black bra, underwear and a Bears shirt.....target had none of these for me, but sexy got some cool cargo pants and a very sexy black bra. The best part of shopping with the girlfriend is definitely going back to the dressing room and watching her try on clothes. SEXY! Then it was off to square dancing which was a bit boring tonight. The people are fun and i always have a good time....but dancing was boring and we didn't learn a lot of new moves. then i took sexy out for dinner. We went to this cozy coffee shop cafe sort of place. We actually sat on pillows in the corner of the room. It was very nice to cuddle with the girlfriend in public. the coffee and the food was excellent. So, that was my day. Off to knit a little and then off to bed. I have a lot of cleaning to do tomorrow and then the Super Bowl and then sexy will be coming over for our usual Sunday night festivities.

1 comment:

caitlin said...

sorry i left all my other recyclables in the back of your car! we'll have to recycle more later.