Sunday, February 25, 2007

What a week!

I definitely have no reason to complain about people not commenting on my blog when i don't blog for a whole week. Well, life has been crazy but that is no excuse. We will just highlight the week. Monday I was off from work and my sister was here so we took my son to Navy Pier so he could go to Build A Bear. He got a gift card for his birthday. He made the cutest puppy and got him a superman outfit. He named him "Louie". The rest of the work week was crazy and bad as usual.

Now we are up to the weekend. And what a great weekend it was. Jr. went to his dads so i moved in to sexy's for the weekend. Friday night i picked up sexy to go to a friends bday party. It was fun and he had a great apartment. Very nicely decorated. Saturday, we slept in. We got up late and then just lounged around in bed. We read books, knitted, crocheted, talked. It was so charming and it is definitely something i could get use too. We finally got out of bed and made soup for dinner then it was off to Lane Bryant to get my shirt for the ball and then off to square dancing. I have to say i use to think LB was so expensive but i am starting to become a fan. I got 4 nice shirts and 2 pairs of sexy underwear all for $65. The clothes can be expensive but i think good quality and they usually have good deals. Square dancing was intense this week. We had a different caller and some confusing calls. I did catch on but this was the first class i really had to closely pay attention. After square dancing it was back to sexy's to eat our soup and get ready for the gay ball. It was a 1920's theme and we had a great time getting into costume. i will post some pics soon. The ball was great. It was so nice to see other women in all their costumes having a great time. Sexy and I danced and had a great time.

1 comment:

caitlin said...

the internet missed you!

p.s. thanks for not telling the internet how drunk i was friday night!