Thursday, February 15, 2007

Time to get caught up!

Let's back up to the weekend. Worked at the flowershop on Saturday and then went to square dancing. A bit more interesting this week and we learned a lot of new calls. After that met sexy at the v-day square dance. Was nice to see her dance. I then spent the rest of the weekend with sexy. It was very nice to spend sometime together amoungst all of the busy ness of the holiday. I gave Sexy the hooded scarf i knitt her. I am so happy i can talk about it now. I am sure you were all wondering what i was knitting but i couldn't tell. I think it turned out nice and i think she really likes it. Now, i am trying out purse patterns. Going to try my luck at knitting a purse for someone now. Sexy gave me the sweetest valentine card. she made it herself. It is so special and makes me feel very loved. I am so lucky to have such a great girlfriend. it is so nice to feel loved.

Monday i had the day off so i worked at the flowershop. Processed a lot of flowers. Had a good time. Monday was also Jr's bday. he turned 6. When i called him to wish him happy birthday i asked him if he felt older. He was so cute. He said he felt a whole year older. He was so excited. We will be having a bday party for him Saturday as my family will be coming to the city. Tuesday i went back to work and it was the worst day ever. I got so mad at my boss i almost walked out. It takes a lot to get me to that point.....but she did. I am still so pissed about it....and just mentioning it now is getting me ticked so i will stop. After work i went to the flower shop to drop off bagels for sexy and got put to work. I was of course happy i could help. Got home late. Yesterday was v-day and I already talked about this. So we are up to today.
Went to the doctor this morning. I have bronchitis and the doctor gave me 3 different medicines. I hope they work. I hope i can sleep tonight. I am so tired. I have not got a good nights sleep since last week sometime. I spend all night coughing. Tomorrow is friday........thank god! Sexy, I and Jr. will be having dinner with my family tomorrow night. I am glad they finally get to meet her but of course a little nervous at the same time. I know it will be fine.
Got to go take my drugs and go to bed.

1 comment:

caitlin said...

i'm glad you had fun! i hope you feel better soon.