Monday, August 25, 2008

Smoothies....YUMMY!!!

What a day it has been. Today was super crazy at work. By far the most busiest day. I think I am handling being in charge of the office, while my boss is recovering, pretty well. After work my sister met me and we then went to Alamo shoes so she could get a nice pair of gym shoes. She found a really nice pair that she liked and then it was off to pick up Jr. from camp and then head to Chinatown. We had decided we would go to Chinatown for dinner and then look around. We ate at Joy Yee Noodle. It was really good. I had been there before so decided to try it again. My sister had the Mango Chicken Fried Rice and Jr and I shared the Shrimp Lo Mein. We of course had smoothies. I had a Strawberry Pinapple with tapioca which Jr. drank most of. That is what I get for sharing with a 7 year old. It was all really good and i have leftovers for tomorrow's lunch.

Yesterday's bbq went well. My friends and their kids all seemed to have a good time. My new girl (which I will give her a name soon) wasn't able to make it because she hurt her back packing for her big move. It was lots of fun and something I should do more often. Well, I am exhausted. You know that is the case when I have run out of things to say!

No comments: