Friday, August 22, 2008

Staying busy

Things have been really crazy at work this week. The executive director has been out of the office and will be for the next couple of weeks. So that leaves Neddy and I running things. With new enrollments and the school year starting next week it is crazy busy.

It has been nice to go home after work and just chill for awhile. I am feeling very accomplished this week. I have spent some quality time with myself this week. I am feeling so good about things in my life right now. Looking forward to my son coming back, moving and the future. And I have a date tonight!

I also bought my Girlyman tickets today. I was so excited to hear that they would be playing at Schubas in October. I was even more excited today when I went to buy my tickets and I found out that Nervous But Excited is the group opening for them. I love them both. What a concert that should be. I bought 2 tickets so maybe by then i will have convinced one of my friends to be a Girlyman fan.

No comments: