Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Stresses

So much has happened in the past week I am not even sure where to start. I have been stressed out to say the least.

Last week my sister was here which was very nice but also kept me very busy in the evenings. We had some good times and for the most part I think she enjoyed her visit.

Things were also crazy busy at work last week and my boss was out due to surgery. I have been there only a little over 2 months but found myself being put in charge by my boss. I appreciated the confidence she had in me and i took on my new responsibility and got the work done. I am one that remains very calm under extreme stress and craziness. My boss will be out most of this week too so the craziness continues. I felt very appreciated today when I got a nice card and money from my boss for doing a good job. I do love my job.

Also last week Misty the new girlfriend moved to Texas. We had only reconnected for a short while but i try to remember that she is only going to be gone for a short amount of time. We are using this time to get to know each other even more. Time will tell how it all will play out but for now it is nice to be in the pink room again.

I still need to blog about my bbq yesterday but i am too tired to do it now so it is off to talk to Misty and head to bed.

No comments: