Thursday, August 7, 2008

weird dream

I had a very strange dream last night about the ex-gf. Well, i should say i had it early this morning. I woke up at 4:30am from the dream. The dream involved Caitlin and I, her sister, her therapist and doctor and magic potions. I don't think I have ever had a dream with magic potions before! The gist of the dream was that Caitlin still cared for me but was being forced by her therapist and doctor to take magic potion so she would continue to stay out of a relationship with me. Caitlin had managed to get another bottle of potion that would allow her to get back together with me. Meanwhile her sister was spying on us during the whole dream. (of course the kissing made her uncomfortable and she tried to stop us) Caitlin knew she had to make a choice. I woke up right when Caitlin was about to decide which bottle of potion she was going to drink from. I don't know what she chose in the dream but it was just a dream. In reality I know the choice she made.

No comments: