Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yeah! it's Saturday!

Now that it is Saturday I am feeling much better. Going out with a group of friends tonight. We are going to all go dancing at Big Chicks. I don't remember the last time I went out with a group of more than 3 or 4. It should be lots of fun and I love Big Chicks! I hope my foot feels better by tonight. I hurt it the other night when I was playing softball. Didn't realize it at the time but I did when I woke up yesterday morning. I have been limping ever since. I did have a lot of fun playing softball with Kat and the neighborhood kids. It reminded me of how much I miss playing softball. So, my goal is to loose some weight and get in a little better shape over the next year so hopefully I can get on a woman's softball team next summer. That would be lots of fun.

I need to get moving because I am suppose to be at a former student's house in an hour. His family has invited me over this afternoon. I feel very special when my student's contact me. It makes me feel like just maybe I have made a difference in a few children's lives. Hopping in the shower will write about my fun night tomorrow. Happy Saturday everyone!!!

No comments: