Saturday, August 9, 2008

State Fair and thoughts

My family and I want to the Iowa State Fair today. It was a very long day that started way to early this morning. I am not the biggest fan of the fair anymore but Jr. loves to go and it is a good outing for the family. We had a good time looking at all the animals, enjoying the food and watching Jr. have a good time on the midway rides. It was a very hot day and the fair was very crowded so we were happy to leave around 4 despite not seeing a lot of the fair. I had a good time with my son and family.

In my down time today I was doing a lot of reflecting on my life. I was thinking a lot about Caitlin today and missing her. I was doing so much better in this area and I think maybe it is just because I am in Iowa. I don't know? I guess I am still uneasy about some things concerning us. I journaled and I wrote an email so I am feeling much better now. Now I just hope a good night sleep is coming my way!

No comments: