Sunday, April 1, 2007

What to do?

I know I left you all hanging and I am sorry. I am still in Iowa at my parents and it has been rough. I don't really feel like getting into depth about what happen. So, the brief version is I have been thinking about ways to get out of debt and one way was to possible move back to Iowa for a year. Don't really want to but thought it might be the best plan. So many things would have to happen in order for it to work out.....like a job most importantly. I felt like I shouldn't keep sexy in the dark about it so I decided to tell her Friday night when Jr. and I went over to dye easter eggs. Well, the evening did not start out good. Sexy was ticked off at me for a text message i sent being all silly. She definitely interpreted what I was saying the wrong way. I felt bad.....really bad. I apoligized and we talked about it and it was ok after that. Jr. and I walked up to the local taco shop to get dinner. After dinner we started to color eggs. We then had some time where we hid eggs and hunted for them. It was very nice and a good time. Then sexy gave me a gift. She gave me the cutest pair of shoes. They are green and purple. It was so sweet and I love the shoes!!!

Then things started to get bad. I told sexy what I was thinking about and possible moving to Iowa. She was agreeing and saying maybe that would be the best. Then I said I know it would be hard but I would still see her. Her reaction was definitely not what I expected. It was that we would not be together if I moved to Iowa. I knew it would be hard but i figured we would at least try. I didn't know what to say to that. So, I left feeling hurt and very unloved. So I have spent all weekend thinking about sexy and our relationship. And the worst part is I won't see her till probably Wednesday night and we are suppose to leave THursday for our trip.

I love Chicago and I would love to stay here. Sexy has told me she doesn't want to be the only reason I stay in chicago but if I move somewhere else we will not stay together. I feel like this is a no win situation. What do I do???

No comments: