Thursday, April 12, 2007

St. Louis--day 3!!!

It is now Saturday morning and we are woken up early my my friends daughter who is just too excited to have visitors in the house. We heard her go running down the hallway crying to her mom. Sexy and I just rolled over and went back to sleep. A couple hours later we finally rolled out of bed. We took it easy and slowly got ready. Then sexy, arthena and I headed into Waynesville to have lunch. Of course we went to Sonic!!! We spent the next hour in my friends van eating lunch and talking. We even told my friend the whole story of how we met and how we almost got kicked out of Circuit......I am still surprised we didn't get kicked out!!! (x-rated) We then headed to dairy queen because we wanted a kit-kat blizzard. Of course they were out so we had to settle for a snickers blizzard instead. We then headed back to my friends and was her daughter ever excited to see us. Soon after we started to watch a movie. We watched Stranger Than Fiction. I wasn't too sure what to think at first but it ended up to be a good movie. When that was done I decided to take a nap. Sexy joined me in the bed. She read a chapter from Tales of the City to me and then I took my nap and she went on reading her book. An hour or so later Arthena woke us up so we could go to dinner. We were going to dinner at this restaurant that was in a cave. And the good thing was it was adults only. So, Arthena, her husband Tony, Sexy and I headed to the CAVE!!! The restaurant is called Caveman BBQ and Steakhouse. We head onto the backroads and into the woods. Tony was trying his best to make sexy nervous. A city gal out in the woods with no public transportation around! I guess it is a good thing we were among friends. We arrive at a parking lot and have to get into the van that takes us on a winding road, up a hill. We then get in this really old, creaky elevator. I am not to fond of elevators and definitely didn't like being pushed into one by some creapy old man and then him saying if the elevator doesn't crash then he'll see us after our meal. I gave just a little half-ass laugh. I think we went about 3 or 4 stories up the side of this cliff and then walked into the restaurant.....which was in a cave. We are seated at our table. I took a few minutes to just look around. Here we are sitting in a cave. It was very neat!!! I love caves. We sat for the next hour or two and ate and talked. The food was ok....not the best BBQ but we mostly went for the experience of eating in a cave. Yeah, I can check eating in a cave off my list of things I wanted to accomplish in my life time now! We then headed back to Waynesville to find a place to have a drink at. We ended up going to Tony's mom's bar. It is called Judy's Place. And check it out.....it is in devils elbow. It was really in the middle of nowhere it seemed like. We were there for about an hour where we played a few cames of pool and experienced the small town, missouri bar. County folk alright! Once we got back to Arthena's I noticed how beautiful the stars were. They were so bright. I spent sometime outside looking at them until sexy came out to get me. We then retired to our room for talk.........and of course FRISKINESS!!!

No comments: