Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Better Day

When we last left off my life seem to be falling about in front of my eyes. I have to say things are much better now. I really had a peace come over me Monday that if Sexy and I talked this out and understood where each one of us was coming from we could work it out. That is exactly what we did. I am so happy that we got past this first really major bump in the road. We decided to focus on the now and we will deal with things when they come. A really great idea!

Now to update everyone on my new words. Friday's word was ewer. Saturday's word was vie. Sunday's word was furtive. Yesterday's word was imp and today's word is crony. I absolutely love the word imp. I definitely know some imps. I am going to make a list eventually of all of the words. Would you like me to post the definitions also? Give me some feedback.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, please post the definitions also. I find myself running to the dictionary everytime you post a word and it's drivin' me crazy! I'm sure you know a lot of imps at school...which will remain anonymous. Love you, babe!