Wednesday, April 11, 2007

SNOW/RAIN!!!!!!!!!! What the HELL!!!!

What the hell is up with the weather? I know it is April and this sort of shit happens in April but come on! It was bad enough that my spring break last week was freakin freezing, but then I wake up to this snow/rain shit this morning. I could tell when I looked out the window it was going to be a bad day. I walked outside, very late for work. I went to open the fence, i gave it a hard push like I usually to but wouldn't you know the damn thing somehow lowered itself a few inches over the night and came swinging very hard back at me and hit me right in the hand. After screaming and cursing loud enough for everyone in the neighborhood to hear me I finished getting the fence open. I went to get in the car and noticed my wallet on the ground. I picked it up thinking it just fell out of my pocket...........no it had been on the ground on night. My nice, butch, leather wallet soaking up all the snow/rain shit all night long. Thank goodness my money was still it it but what a mess! I think I may need a new chain wallet now. But back to my hand. So, my hand hurts like hell all day long and as I am sitting here trying to type with it, it hurts even more. I probably should have went to the doctor but hell I am too tough for that! What the hell could they do if I broke my metacarpal anyway? Ice and drugs are definitely the way to go! If it swells up twice as big as my other hand or if i just can't stand the pain anymore, (remember I like pain) I might go to the doctor......like I said I might go!

No comments: