Tuesday, April 10, 2007

St. Louis--day 2!!!

We will pick up Friday morning. Sexy and I slept in a little but not to late. Rick, the owner of the B&B left out around 9am and left us some wonderful pastries to eat. We went to the breakfast table where there was another nice note from Rick telling us he was glad we stayed and hoped we had a great time. He also left coffee, some pastries and melon and told us to help ourselves to whatever else we wanted in the fridge. It was so charming and delicious!!! We ate and then loaded all of our things back into the car. Took a few more pictures and left for the Arch. We arrived at the Arch and it was a lot busier than we had anticipated. It was also a lot colder than we anticipated. We walked up to the Arch and got in this really long line that seemed to not be moving at all. I decided to go across the grass to the other side of the arch to see how the line was. It was a lot shorter so sexy walked over to that line and after about 20 mins. we finally got inside. And would you believe that was just the line for security. Once inside you had to wait in even a bigger line to get tickets to the top. We decided we didn't want to wait in line. I then thought we could buy tickets online for Sunday. We had to come back through St. Louis anyway. So we left and headed for the city museum. First, I have to say that this city museum is like no other museum I have ever been too. It was definitely the highlight of the trip. I could probably talk forever on what we did at the museum. We had a great time climbing through caves, going down all sorts of slides and playing on a huge jungle gym. It was so cold outside but that didn't keep us from playing for over an hour out there. I will definitely post pictures when I get them. I took a lot of pictures of sexy as she tried out almost everything in the museum. I had a great time. I am also glad that I have such an adventurous girlfriend. We finally left the museum at about 6pm and headed out of the city for our 2 hour drive to my friend Arthena's house. We stopped for some gas and then to have Taco Bell. The food was good but our drink was dark colored soda water and they forgot our cinn. twists. Damn Taco Bell! On the way to Arthena's, sexy decided to read from the book she has been reading to me. I love being read too. We arrived at my friends around 8. We were quickly being entertained by my friends daughter who is 3. She asked us several questions from why is sexy's hair pink and mine red to can she do our hair. We gave in. She did both of our hair. Don't worry there are pics!!! I have to say that I do have a bit of a fetish for pain but having a 3 year old pull and yank my hair around was definitely not good pain. After getting our hair done by the 3yr. old we decided to head into Waynesville for some onion rings and some ice cream from Sonic. Unfortunately, Sonic was not open. We were so dissapointed. We decided to stop at Casey's and get some Cool Ranch Doritos and some cookies. We then went back to my friends and stayed up and ate and talked with my friend at the kitchen counter. It was very nice to do some catching up with my friend. After getting up fairly early and having a fun filled day sexy and I decided it was time to head to bed. We were so tired there wasn't even friskyness......you know we were really tired then! What a fun and exciting day!!!

No comments: