Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Divorce Shit!!!

I know I have a lot of the trip to still write about and I will do that later. Right now while my Lentil soup is simmering I want to vent a little.....ok maybe a lot.

Today my boss pissed me off. Sent me a memo that was a bunch of crap. It was not even true. WOW, I can't wait till I find me another job. Secondly, I hate my ex right now. So, I took time out of my spring break to get divorce papers downtown last week. We had agreed we would handle it without lawyers and besides child support we agreed on everything. Of course he wants to have to pay less support than he should. Typical!!! So, I told him I got the papers, i even gave them to him to look at. Then yesterday he called me and said the papers look fine but he was confused. I said about what. He said that he wants Jr. I said we will have to agree on when you have him and I said it wasn't a big problem as he can get him when he wants. No, he said he wants him to live with him all the time. WHAT!!! Where the hell did this shit come from. Just out of the blue now he wants full custody of our son. And the way he said it was like it was no big deal. And I would just go along with it. Is he high??? Why would I give him custody of our son. So, now instead of handling this peacefully he wants to cause problems again. Now, I have to take a day off work and go downtown again but this time get other papers that have to be served to him. If he thinks this is going to make me change my mind about the divorce or make me like him, he is dead wrong. Right now I can't stand him and I definitely am going back to not talking to his ass anymore. He will here from my lawyer.....if I can ever afford one!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your ex is so full of shit I can smell him all the way in Cali!!

His words mean nothing. Do not even worry about it...