Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Leaving Now!!!

I've been cleaning and packing all day. I am ready now. It is always nice to go on a trip and then come back to a fairly clean house. I am getting ready to leave to take my son to his father and then it is off to Sexy's. We will be leaving early in the morning to go to St. Louis and then on to Waynesville on Friday to visit and old college friend of mine. I am really looking forward to this trip. I will let you know all about it when I get back. See Ya!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, St. Louis was an idea you had for us when I still lived in Chicago. Too bad I was going through hell then and wasn't up for your great ideas. Anyway! Have a wonderful trip!!!! Let me know if the arch is as exciting as people say it is...(hahahah..)
Love ya, babe. I'm glad things worked out with you and Cait!

mygirlpurple said...

I will definitely post the definitions for you connie.