Sunday, April 15, 2007

St. Louis--day 4!!!

Day 4, the last day of our trip. It is now Sunday morning, Easter. We decide to sleep in a little but we do need to get up because we need to leave Waynesville around 11am. My friend was nice and bought breakfast at McDonald's for everyone. I really have a feeling that she doesn't cook much. I think both sexy and I are really getting sick of fast food at this point in time. Sexy, more than me. I was really starting to feel bad at this point in time that she was not getting enough veggies. So much so that we had such a hard time later in the day deciding where to eat. So, we said our goodbyes and left for St. Louis. We arrived at the Arch with hardly a line at all to get in. Our tickets to the top were for 2 but they let us in even earlier. So, sexy and I got in this little tram car to go to the top of the Arch. I have to admit I was a bit nervous but I am really glad I had Sexy to hold my hand. And once we got to the top I realized it was all worth it. THe view was awesome. We spent sometime at the top enjoying the view and then we headed back down. Now it was time to get back in the car and head for chicago. We arrived back to the city about 5 hours later. It was nice to be back but of course it was sad that our trip was over. Overall the trip was great. I love travelling with Sexy. I really wish we could do it more often. I hope to post some of my favorite pics from the trip soon but until then checkout sexy's flickr sight. She has all the photos from the trip posted there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that you did not have fun with us in Waynesville. No, I really do not cook much. I like to sometimes, but I get "easy food" when time does not permit other things. I had to get up and grocery shop for Easter stuff and thought that McDonald's would be the easiest. I did say that we could go and get some food at the store that "sexy" could eat, but no one said anything. I know that Waynesville is not fun for some people, but I live there and make due with whatever I can. I do not get to go out much anymore because of the kids and husband thing and so I am happy here.
Again, I am sorry that you did not have fun. I had fun just hanging out and talking with you both.
Arthena