Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Green Festival!

I know it has been a while since i blogged so I have a lot to catch up on. Things in my personal life have been crazy lately but I dont want to talk about that. Lets talk about last weekend.
Sexy and I headed to the Green Festival on Saturday and McCormick place. It was a good time. We got to listen to mayor daley and we got some free samples of some good stuff. I am so happy about all of the products that are available to help the environment. I have been trying to do things to help the earth in my own life. I have been recycling now for the past 2 months. I also buy recycled tissue and paper towels now. I am starting to try more organic products. I am so happy that my Jewel I go to now has a whole aisle dedicated to organic food and other organic products. When we were at the GF Sexy asked me if my car used the ethanol fuel. I remembered that is does. So, when I had to travel down to Kankakee on Monday I remember a gas station that had the E85 fuel. So, i filled up with it. So far so good. My car is running the same. Unfortuanately there is only 2 places in Chicago that offer the fuel. My question for Mayor Daley is why? He stated he would like chicago to be the #1 green city in the world. Well, where is my E85 fuel then? It is so much better for the atmosphere.

2 comments:

caitlin said...

girl needs to update!

this isn't mirthful. i want to see a din in your comments, baubles and curvettes of arguements. you don't want to provoke my ire! even if i'm not mirthful, i want to be at least pensive about all that's going on. prevaricate, talk about maladies- avow your opinions or be demure...

but your curtness= totally ecru.

caitlin said...

i hope that was furitive enough. i'm in arrears with using your words that way- my history's been sort of mottled.