Saturday, October 18, 2008

Broken heart!

It has been a busy week and I have a lot of shit going on. Yep. that is my excuse for not blogging. Work has been busy since the boss has been gone all week. My house is still unorganized and so is the rest of my life right now. Haven't talked to Misty all week so that can't be good. She said she is going through a lot. I don't think that is a good excuse to ignore your girlfriend. So, this has me all in doubt that this is going to work. It seemed things were fine and then all of a sudden she shuts me out. It has me shaking my head. I can't believe yet again I invested my time and love into a relationship and now it looks to be ending. My heart is fragile...doesn't anyone get that!!! I got into this relationship because she said she loved me and has for a while and that she wants to have a future with me. Wow, doesn't that sound nice. Someone sweet and nice who actually "wants" to be with me. I cared for her so i said yes. I put my heart out there and started to fall for her. Look at me now. Now I'm left to pick up the pieces of my own broken heart yet again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry! I am here for you..