Tuesday, October 7, 2008

BACON!!!

I did something tonight that I haven't done in years......I fried BACON!!! I realize some people are going to find the humor in that and others are going to be confused. Believe me it has been years since I have cooked bacon. The ex husband was against pork so we had none in the house. And as most of you know bacon was a deal breaker with C. It is not like I crave bacon on a regular basis or anything. It was never hard to not eat bacon around C....well except for that one time at the bed and breakfast in St. Louis. If I wanted bacon I would just have it when I went out if she wasn't around but I never cooked it. For some reason last week I bought bacon. Still having some hard times dealing with life today and I felt like bacon. So, I had it and it was good...but my house does stink like bacon now.....wah, wah.

5 comments:

LuvleeLisa said...

Good for you! I had an open faced egg salad sandwich on a slice of wheat bread of course and it was loaded with red onions.........good gosh I love being singles.mmm onions :)s

LuvleeLisa said...

I say "F" what use to be.....if it was all that wouldn't it still be?

Things that make you go Hmmm?

LuvleeLisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

When you come out here (one of these frickin' days) I will have Franco make you his famous paprika/peppered turkey bacon. It is to die for. You've been seriously deprived these last few years. I don't really like regular bacon, but turkey bacon (made only by Franco, the breakfast king) is incredible.

Unknown said...

mmmmmmmmmm...crispy, fried, buttery BACON. We (as in I) could use more blogging about food. Please.