Friday, September 12, 2008

I got it!!!

In my last blog I was all happy about this wonderful apartment that I loved and wanted to have. I started to get so dissappointed the next day when I hadn't heard from them. Then I read a nice comment by Caitlin and it gave me encouragement that if I don't get that place there will be something better. So Ion Wednesday I kept my appointment to go see this apartment close to Jr's school. I went there and I absolutely loved it. It is bigger and I think a much better fit for us than the one I loved the day before. So, I filled out the application and was waiting to hear. Well, I just received an email saying I got it. I am so excited. I finally have a place to move too. So, now it is all about trying to come up with the rather large security deposit and rent all with in the next few weeks. Then there is all the packing. Wow, it is nice to finally have a place but now the real stress starts.

No comments: