Sunday, June 3, 2007

Crazy!!!

I feel like I am going crazy these days. Right now I am sitting at home and I have tons to do but am feeling unmotivated to do any of it. Sexy started shooting for the movie she is working on today. It has been so nice to spend some time with her this week. I know for the next couple of weeks it is going to be just seeing her for a few minutes as she crawls into my bed. She might be staying with me when she is filming close. I will definitely take the minutes i get. I am so happy for her. This is a good opportunity for her and I am more than happy make the sacrifice. I am also watching her cat while she is filming. Yes, Mitzi came to stay with me last night. Right now she is under my bed. I can't seem to get her to come out. I hope when she has to crap of something she will at least come out and find her litter box. I know she is a bid scared and I want to hold her and pet her but she seems to just want to hide. I bet when Jr. comes home later he will get her out. She loves to play with him. So the next few weeks are going to be super busy for me. Next Friday is my son's kindergarten graduation and my family is coming from Iowa. They are going to be her for 3 days. We are going to have a bbq at my home to celebrate....jr's idea! He wanted to have a party! So, I will be busy with that this week. Work is also winding down. Only 2 more weeks left!! BUSY, BUSY, CRAZY, CRAZY!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Damn it, Deb...It's been over 2 weeks since you've blogged! We all miss you....