Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Pride

Sunday was the pride parade. Sexy and I talked for a long time Saturday night. Although a lot was talked about i am still very confused. I guess it comes down to she still wants to see me and hang out and do all the "good things" we did in our relationship but can't think about a future together at this time. This totally confuses me! I guess to me i want her in my life so i will try to do what she wants. We decided to watch the pride parade seperately. She was hanging out with some of her friends and i was going to watch my first pride parade with some of my gay square dancing friends. Sunday, i got up early, fixed my bike and then trecked the several miles to the parade. My friends called and said they were running really late. I was so bored at the beginning of the parade. Then i ran into another square dancing friend. He is so nice and decided to hang out with me and keep me company. By the time my friends got there toward the end of the parade i had had a great time dancing, jumping and being whipped! We then decided to go to Andies for dinner. Caitlin's friends bailed on her so she asked if she could join us. My friends said it was ok with them but i was trying not to make it awkward for anyone because lord knows it was awkward enough for me. On the way there my bike tire explodes.....not a fun time. By the time I get to Andies i feel like i am about to pass out and my sunburn is starting to hurt badly! Yeah, dummy me....no sunblock! After dinner i take my bike and lock it up outside a bike shop and Sexy invites me to her place. She puts aloe on my sunburn and then we start making out which leads to sex. Good sex! I left her place in a good mood thinking this might be ok. If i can still see her and have great sex, maybe I won't have to focus on the future right now. I have plenty to work on in my own life. Overall, my first pride was good. Happy Pride everyone!!!

1 comment:

caitlin said...

i hope you didn't feel like i was forcing you to let me come to andies. i thought i'd been invited- i'm sorry, i'm glad it turned out ok. i'm glad you're blogging, it helps me understand your feelings better. thanks!